Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The submission is de-identified; that is, author information, affiliation details and references to the author’s works have been removed. This also means removing the author details from the metadata of the file.
- DOI (if assigned) or URLs (where relevant) for references have been provided.
- The text and formatting adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has a high standard of written English. Please note that the submission will be returned to you after an initial review by an editor if the standard of written English is not of a suitable quality.
- This is a new submission, not a revised version of a manuscript already under review within AJET.
- A statement about the ethics issues relevant to the research and approvals under which the data was collected and reported has been included in the Methods section. It is expected that there will be a statement for all articles that include data collected from or about humans. This requirement may not be relevant for some articles such as literature reviews.
- Ensure when submitting your paper that you include all authors in the system. When you add your authorship details there is an option to "add author". In addition, for each author please include their ORCID which will ensure that if your paper is published it will be associated with your online profiles. Note: If you fail to include all authors at the outset you risk your paper not being published even if it is deemed worthy by the reviewers.
Articles published in the Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET) are available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives Licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Authors retain copyright in their work and grant AJET right of first publication under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
This copyright notice applies to articles published in AJET volumes 36 onwards. Please read about the copyright notices for previous volumes under Journal History.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.